7.02.2008

Sorry for the lame-ness

I have not been able to post as much as I like, due to visitors almost every weekend this summer (yeah!!) and a recent illness (nothing serious, I am just a baby). But I plan to be back in action soon!

But for now, please enjoy this couch I stole (just the picture...not the actual couch) from here:

Yeah...she's a beauty. I don't think I even read her post, sadly. I just stared and imagined the room I would put it in...if I had such a room. Someday.

I love green.

3 comments:

Sew Bettie said...

That couch is to die for... if I could I'd steal the real thing...

ThePeachTree said...

Gorgeous couch indeed! Glad you're back up to par!

Unknown said...

yeah- lets be honest... i would have a house full of green if i could... where is my husband with loads of money and my large house to fill with great finds... anyone? anyone?