7.17.2008

3 is a magic number

I borrowed this from Design Crush and want everyone else to join in too!

1. What are the last 3 things you purchased?
• Computer services from the Geek Squad
• Pizza
• I think maybe Taco Bell...I am poor, so I don't spend that often.

2. What are the last 3 songs you downloaded?
• Ingrid Michaelson's album, which covers the last 3 songs.

3. Where were the last 3 places you visited?
• Mesa, AZ (oh...how I miss you)
• Las Vegas, NV
• San Diego, CA

4. What are your 3 favorite movies?
• Pride and Prejudice (Kiera Knightly version)
• Just Friends
• The Burbs

5. What are your 3 favorite possessions?
• my husband :)
• my red and gold chair that sits in my family room
• the scriptures I used from age 8-20.

6. What 3 things can you not live without?
• my husband
• my family
• my religion (boring answers, I know, but they are true)

7. What would be your 3 wishes?
• for my friends and family to all live in the same state as me!
• to have Tyler be magically done with school so we can experience financial freedom
• to have my loved ones and myself be free from any illnesses

8. What are 3 things you have not done yet?
• had a child
• learned how to crochet
• become an official calligrapher

9. What are your 3 favorite dishes?
• Tagliarini Picchi Pacchiu from Carrabba's
• my Granny's Turkey Gumbo
• Macaroni and cheese (not Kraft, we're talkin' the good stuff)

10. What 3 celebrities would you want to hang out with the most?
This is hard because I don't get into celebrities like most people do.
• David Spade--down to earth and funny.
• Tom Petty--he seems cool.
• Steve Carrell --for obvious reasons

11. Name 3 things that freak you out.
• the idea of being kidnapped
• whoopie pies (I was sick when I ate one last, now the thought of them makes me want to throw-up)
• Blood and guts--I can't watch.

12. If you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?
• caring
• independent (not in a feminist way...)
• creative

13. Name 3 unusual things you are good at.
• decorating
• bookkeeping
• cooking

14. What are 3 things you are currently coveting?
this swimsuit
• a house (in 10 years)
• long hair

15. What 3 bloggers would you like tag?
EVERYONE! Put this on your blog, then leave a comment with a link so we can all learn about you too!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

yea! i love learning more about people. thanks for participating!

xo
Kelly