5.14.2008

More talent than any one person should be able to have

The description fits perfect. My friend, Auburn Jones, is a bundle of talent. She is artistic in every way and can do anything. I have witnessed this. She is a great cook, her house belongs in a magazine (always clean and decorated to the nines), and she is currently designing my business logo which I am so excited to see!! Not to mention she has the cutest hair on the face of the planet, and one of the nicest people I have ever met.
There is one specific thing about Auburn I would like to share with the blogging world today, and that would be her trash-kickin' photography skills. Not kidding. She is amazing, had I only known about her earlier in my life. Don't worry, Auburn, I will have a lot more opportunities to use you in the future.
Bottom line, check out her website. I am not looking for a photographer at the moment, but I love to just mosey around her site and look at all the amazing photos in her gallery. And if you read her profile, you will find out that she loves to travel. She is well worth it, people. Take a 10 minute break and invest some time in enjoying some photos that will make you smile.

2 comments:

industrialpoppy said...

Great artist feature-her work and website are amazing!

skatej said...

posting comment for the drawing! I like your blog.
etsy username cranberriesandcheese