4.29.2008

Baby Stuff!

Have you noticed the baby booties in my shop? Well, incase you have not, please check them out! They are so fun and are sure to make you want babies!



I think knitting baby booties is my favorite thing to knit. But that's not all, I will soon be adding knit headbands (for babies and adults), baby blankets, onesies, toys and flower pillows for their cute little rooms.



So keep checking in! Much more fun stuff to come. If you would like to be added to my mailing list, click the ad to the left. I will inform you of new things being added to my shop and special deals via email (only sent bi-monthly, I won't clog up your email account). Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Alorinna said...

These are adorable. My sister is having a baby next month, so I'll be back :D

Anonymous said...

Ijust had my baby boy...he's s adorable. But I don't know if he'd let me keep booties on his feet...he's always kicking them of! They're so cute!