3.10.2008

Etsy

Hello, all. I started an Etsy shop. I will be posting about up-coming items that will be for sale in my shop, ideas and basically ...anything.

For those of you who are unfimiliar with Etsy, here is the scoop. Etsy is like a web-based shopping mall, except there are over 7,000 shops. Everything on Etsy has to be handmade or vintage, therefore, whatever you buy will be unique to its own. I fell in love with Etsy and I spend most of my work day looking around at all the talented artists.

Naturally, my entrepeniorist personality overtook me and I decided to give Etsy a try. I started a shop titled "l.m. glam" (and yes, it is an L, not an I). My shop features antique, vintage and handmade items. Give my shop a visit. My widgets will be reflecting new items in my shop and will change daily and favorites from other shops on Etsy.

If you ever have a question or a special request, please convo me through my shop. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: